Monday, May 14, 2007

mum, i love u

i've just celebrated MD with my mum n' family members.....i only bought a cake for my mum(a heart shape cake hehe)....Because i dun have much income, i couldn't afford to buy a gold diamond ear ring for my mum.....i know my mum were wishing to hav a gold diamond ear ring....i had surveyed the price with my dad alredi....the cheapest cost almost 2000 ringgit.....My mum found out about it n' she told me not to buy it because she said i still haven't start earning money.....maybe my dad told her about it.....Back to our celebration tonight......This year there were a lil bit special....It was the first time we celebrated together with all my aunts.....so there were actually a large group of ppl celebrated this memorable event.....We had steamboat, kfc, pizza n' char bee hoon......We couldn't finish all the foods hehe......We also had some wine n' beer....Maybe because of that, there were laughter all over.....had a good n' fun time tonight......so how did u guys celebrate with ur mums?

feel free to share with us.....hav a good day everyone.....

3 comments:

§i|εn† Pª¡ŋ said...

wow, dat's great n lots of fun....for me, very ave nia, since my dad got dinner, we order pizza (take-away) n cake (delivery 2) ;p den ntg much liao cos my mum dun reali like much celebration n my sis celebrate wif her laz 2 weeks d :P

yellowpochi said...

We go fish market eat dinner... and fight with ppl who jump the queue... but i also got go out buy a cake 4 them lar... and call them 2 blow cake when 12am.... my dad's bday plsus MD ... :)

kampung guy said...

tiz year mine is quite cincai 1,i jz bought shower DOVE n OLAY cleansing cream to her...jz had BAH KUT TEH s dinner since she's not really feeling well...