Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hell Or Fantasy : The Questions Within

Is it just me, or you wondering what have we been doing over this past 2 semesters? Have gone through hell or fantasy? There are a lot of questions in my mind and I couldn’t answer it.

Firstly, in response to FMP, yes, I am a typical guy who “seven morning eight morning cry father cry mother” , just like you said, and I’m glad that you are a well prepare person, unlike me who always have regrets and being hated around. SERVE ME RIGHT! There are evidence showing this, feel free to ask/look around if you like, I am indeed the worst guy you met. (Don’t bull about academics if you want to compare me and you).

Secondly, I am busy with some projects given by my PA. The first day I went there and wow what do you know I got scared and run back home! It is not easy for me to being the only 1st year guy there, as I expect some may turn up (yellowpochi especially you who live so near!!!). Everyday from morning 9 to noon 1 I had to study with my PA to learn new things, something like remote sensing, visual basics and others. There I saw my CLHS senior, who is doing his Phd there. He is the one who skipped masters into Phd (very smart guy). Now, as time goes I would like to see what happens next…

From that very first day, after some briefing from my PA, questions pop up in my mind often. I questioned my academic skills like they were very poor compare to others, practical skill, no need to say as they are always poor and I don’t have a good foundation of it, wait until second year then I know how hard…Besides that I also question myself: Why study Physics? These are the questions that are really difficult to answers, I mean is difficult to give an answer that satisfied others as well as myself. IF I say I like physics, do I really like it? I don’t feel any momentum when doing physics. That’s why what have we been doing this past 2 semesters? Should anyone of you thought of these?

That’s all I have to say, I hope we can come out to enjoy around, since we seldom got chances during school day. Enjoy your holiday people. Keep in touch.

3 comments:

kampung guy said...

seems tat i'll b da 1st 1 writes comment to u..it's a nice experience work wiv PA..so work hard of it..i think u'll b excel of it when it's 4 doing final year projects..gambateh bro..here..i hope u'll stop bluffing here wich about ur weakness n watever..every1 has their own weakness n wat u nid to do is jz improving it n oso i hope u shud b careful of using ur words when u r trying to post sumthing coz sumtimes it might hurt plp's feeling without realizing it..sumtimes u hav offended me n others but i din tell out coz i'm da person who's happy go lucky 1 n my temper is very low 1...anyway,i hope my speech here wont hurt u so much..ok,enjoy ur holiday..^_^

yellowpochi said...

Hey, how 2 work with P.A. ? i wanna go also, but i dunno how... and nobody told me about it..
btw who r u? hmmm.... '~'
i dun really like physic lar, juz study and c how lor... haihz

private TS said...

speechless...since u r so down to earth ppl...so glad that u are that kind of ppl...about the subject physics...during my form 6...is my worst subject(grade)...but i'm interested in this subject(because it applied to single thing in ur home/ physics are somehow related to ur common sense)...but hate it because is so diffcult...that all...i choose this course because it have better job prospect(beside engineering, cause my result cannot enter engineering)