Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's day

Mother’s day

When I was driving, listened to the radio, I found that mother’s day is just around the corner. There were plenty of advertisements being broadcasted through radio, got a lot of stuffs are promoted now which are especially sold for the children to give to their mother as a gift. But I ‘m not afford to buy them, of course…hmm…still thinking of what should I buy for her, ha ha… previously I bought cakes, facial cream, gold chain(shared with my dad) n etc . I remember that when I was about standard 5 or 6, I cooked dinner by myself for her include my dad as mother’s day’s gift… she’s surprised but unfortunately my dishes were not very delicious, haha.. pai seh… also before that, I remebered tat when i was a young kid oso drawing a card for her as mother’s day’s gift… but now tat card has been lost dy… anyway… like Chinese saying:“树欲静而风不止,子欲养亲亲不待”=“a tree wishes to b quiet(stop shaking) but wind dun not stop, while children wish to "menyara" back their parents but they have ‘gone’ already". Meaning that we should respect, love, appreciate our parents always. It’ll be too late for us to do so if they have left us…so,I wish all physicians’ mothers have a happy mother’s day..ya..how do u all celebrate tat day??for me just go out 4 dinner I think now..

5 comments:

private TS said...

cut the crap....mother's day..only for that day only??...me everyday is mother's father's day...this what what what day is been made up...so that other ppl can earn profit...we are going for dinner on this weekend...and do you know we need to book and pay a little bit more...and i dun give a shit whether is a mother father or my day...earning profit through this day is bullshit(but still my brother insist on doing that)...lol...but anyway doing ur stuff with ur heart to give it to ur mother is the best gift ever for mom...TCS i salute u

yellowpochi said...

haha.... everyday is mother's father's day... i dun believe u oo...

yikoko said...

yeah, i dun bliff also..
ppl like fmp, tend to lie..he's a big liar afterall..

private TS said...

big liar...huh!!...my parents...number one in my heart...Manchester United came second...you noe...friend last u know...dunno me...

kampung guy said...

haha...s long s u love ur parents n have them in ur heart always,it's good already..