Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing With Photoshop

I'm once a top gamer in Starcraft (electronic game) top in my school and maybe top 10 in Butterworth during early 2000 like that...and retire soon after i got to the top of the world...lol (no opponent very sienzz) but recently i was so bored...so i try to reignite my skills in starcraft and what i did is to challenge a korean guy in ICCup (an international server)... we played 5 matches

Can you all predict the outcome of these 5matches?

Yeah!!! i got beaten up like a noob shite.... i lost 5matches and i lost my pride...Korean are damn good at this game...i think i diu the wrong person liao...so i retire from starcraft scene and venture on DOTA

So i tot Dota is just another strategy game...so i think i'll learn it very fast...since i'm good at controlling micros...but hell!!! DOTA is another complicated game... learn about 2.5years still play like a noob... I'm a noob right Gab?? Even Jesper call me a Feeder and ask me to leave the game la... this is what he say

JESPER: you know ahh what is so tulan about DOTA , it's the feeder that keep on feeding and dun wanna leave the game...if you leave the game it would be better for me and for the team...

Damn you Jesper....sorry la i know my SF noob ma....no need halau me wan



So i quit Gaming Industry thinking that my dream of becoming one of the top gamer in the world is still far far far - beyond reach

And here i'm playing with Photoshop CS 3 .... with some advise from a graphic design student i manage to come out with a few master pieces...it was Ally who tought me the secret of Photoshop

So after learning it...do you all know what is the first stuff i edit?
If you are my friend... then you should know who i idolize...hehehe


And

Here

I

Present

You

My picture i edited

cut the picture from a passport image...i look damn cool.. should be happy la dude...
I Love HEBE

this is another one
I look big-headed...because Jacky Wu's head is very big... now i look happy and blessed with these two pretty girls

It is a wahhhh or a boooooo ?
These two picture edited by a noob TS

4 comments:

Physics Jesperation said...

wtf Ts gt 2 beauty 76 accompany ( sweat) ...
siok lo... i wan tooo...
i wan Zhi lIng n Lee Jia Xing ...sweet...
muak muak...

Anonymous said...

wei..you want like that meh...from a gamer and drop to photoshopper..haha..but your skills was not very good huh...learn from akari la...have to update you skills before posting that weird weird picture ma..so geli

Anonymous said...

yea well said ms anony.

talking about akari, she damn pro lah. sometimes i got jealous XD

private TS said...

Jesper: send me ur photo with Zhi Ling then i'll upload it for you

both Anonymous: really ka...then i should go and ask akari to teach me some skills in photoshop liao lo