Monday, February 5, 2007

~ something but rubbish?

hi guys... i've to say it here as i dun think any would reply my comment
Q: who's the rest other then JY, Feed me pls.. & kampung guy?
ok, here's another question. i jz hope there's at least some of u would help to provide something on the question i post here (let me re-phrase):
Q: tradable quotas should be issue for environmental pollution. give me ur opinion n reason(s).
em...n dun ask me wt's 'tradable quota' cos i, myself also not sure bout it.

there's another 1 more thing wondering me...
it seems like everyone's so bz tis sem, how come da fella who started this have time to start 'this' yea?

haha
jk nia...

anyway, there's something dat strike me since reading da blog (da one dat JY recommended me during lunch)
wt's da difference in chinese ed & eng-ed ppl?
more can be read at :
http://ericating.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/2006/12/lame_n_dumb_com.html
it reali makes me think back......



anyway,
gotta revise 106 now as i still have only 2 more hours nia...
real dead meat in 106...
seems to be clueless at all in this subj

No comments: