Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"Lost" in Time

Everybody must be happy about the CNY holiday, although it has come to an end for this year. I hope that it'll last longer another time...

Now then, I dunno why but i've might experience lost in time during the holidays. Everyday watch anime, eat, and sleep...forgot about assignment and everything. By now i realize that my SHE project havent started yet and the deadline is closser...OMG!!! What have i done?! What have i done to deserve this?? I should have pour much time to do it during the holidays...but i didn't. How many page are we require to do? 30? 60? Or may be 10?? I've fresh out of idea, and i'm doing this individual! Not because I wanted to but my PA orders. Waaaaaaaa...going to 'die' liao...Never thought i might end up like this. This subject is suppose to let people score A, but for my case, maybe an E is worth of my punishment... So sad...This is what i meant about " lost in time". I'm not experince time dilation. I hope I can do so, like Kabuto, press a "clock up" button then can move with some 0.1c~0.7c.

Any way, if i 'die', 'die' la. There's nothing more i can do except finish my project ASAP.

Btw, why my life always full of difficuties???Like they were my 'gal's'....

No comments: