Sunday, February 11, 2007

Eason look a like??

when i heard this statement came out from my friend's mouth...i feel like laughing...
Do i look like Eason?...with my new hair style,some of my friend said that i look very much alike..
they mean the "Hair style" nia...dun misunderstand,i'm not as entao as him...later
all the fans of Eason come and see me pulak...bz lar...wakakaka...but my hair really blown
away...haha..like a firework at the sky...and my money also burned up...haizzz...lolz
and when i came back that night with my new hair style,you know what is my parents
expression....whoa whoa whoa...what happen to u..u look like a beggar that din take bath for
years.....hahaha...what a shocking comparison...from a superstar to a nobody...walao ehh.. /n

3 comments:

yikoko said...

serves u rite!
who ask u so ai hong!!?
wakakaka..mine still ok.
but it's more like oceans wif huge waves coming from all directions.
guess danny's hair won't "hiong" too long.. wkakaka..

§i|εn† Pª¡ŋ said...

haha...eason...wt acomparison...
seriously, ur hair is not as 'afro or 'chang' as eason's cos ur hairnot dat much :P

The Jack Sparrow said...

Haise, look like beggar edi, caall urself eason and humiliate dat guy. Teruk lar u.
U and gabriel shud get a hai cut so said Prof. Rosy.
Hehehe. The first time i saw u i didn see a diff. But now u look like a beggar on da overhead bridge heading to da ferry terminal.

---Captain Jack Sparrow---