Saturday, March 7, 2009

To Speak Out My Mind…

Is been very long time since I post here. Now is time for me to “CRAP” almost everything from my mid…beware everyone, coz this might be too “spicy” to handle. Take a deep breath before reading my post, coz its long. If the administrator feels that my words are too hurtful in anyway, kindly remove this post to “save” everyone. No hard feelings boys and girls, lets get started.

First I would like to thank everyone who had help me in my “journey” throughout the 3 years, especially CS and TS for guiding me how to “chase gals” and flirt, unfortunately I , too incompetent.

Regarding this matter that I had told TS a lot of time that I WOULD NOT go for another gal, IS MY FATE to be single, MUAHAHAHAHAHA… I would like to say that I’ve been LYING TO MYSELF all the time coz deep down in me still one wanted one, but unfortunately none of the existing gals in my physics batch at USM school of physics suits me. “CHUIN”? Me? Well, like some people said that due to my HIGH INT none of them suits me. I wish to address to that person that YOU’RE TOO JEALOUS of me, jealous of my future lover coz you just can’t hook me, BWAHAHAHAHA…

Next thing is about the SMS thingy…IF you SMS to a gal and waited, but no reply ever came back, what really happened? Below shows a few possible cases:

Case 1: The gal is too afraid of me, when she saw MY message SHE TREMBLED IN FEAR.

Case 2: The gal forgot to reply me as she was TOO BUSY.

Case 3: The gal took an early sleep as SHE WAS TIRED.

Case 4: The gal saw my message but she felt that there is no need to reply me, than just ignore it.

Out of the 4 which one do you think suits my case? Well, according to one of the gals’s friend, she presented THIS to me:

“LAW OF SOCIALIZING WITH GALS”: You can EITHER SMS OR call a gal for a particular reason, but NOT BOTH. Violating this “law” WILL FRIGTHEN the gal, hence she will DISLIKE YOU.

My, my, and I thought we are in the 21st century where we speak of right equality between male and female, this ought to defeat that purpose, also, are gals that “FRAGILE”? Am I dealing with the “Glass Princess” here? I know it is wrong to hurt others feeling but please try not to exploit your weaknesses to gain advantage of something. Regarding the “law” above, I REFUSED to accept it. So what if I refused to accept it? Are you going to tell every gals that this “Akuma” is going to hunt them down like kitties? Also, MR.EXPERT of gal chasing, please reconsider your thoughts, thank you. I would like also like to address the one who introduced this “LAW”, that, YOU’RE KOLOT!!!!! MUABWAHAHAHAHAAAAA……… I agree with TS that you’re damn right about people have the right to do this and that. Now I ask you this: Are you right about ignoring a person’s call, leaving them in a midst? I’m talking about some responsibility here! Of the 4 cases I presented just now, it is WRONG of me to blame those who are tired, busy as they don’t have the time to reply me. But, I think IT IS WRONG to ignore a person’s call when you had the chance to reply him/her. You might think is fun to make people wonder in a midst all day long but does this fun ever last in you?

I’ve been wondering for a few days…am I good enough for her or just I have to pretend to good enough for her? IF I wore a MASK and go chasing the one I really love, would I be honest to me and her? I would reconsider this. MAYBE my opinion is that IT DOESN’T HURT MUCH if you chase a gal with your true self rather than wearing a mask of her desire for you to obtain her, as when the mask is torn, who is gonna get hurt? Of all the two scenarios I presented, which one will cause you even dearly?

“WAKE UP man gals these days are materialistic.” Someone told me that to earn more money to hook up one. Well, it is true that gals(not all) are materialistic, so does man. In my case if she loves my money rather that me, I would reject her. Maybe to you all is that I’m searching a magnetic monopole that doesn’t exist in real life, but I’ll try to believe for an exception to happen.

I am a person with a bad attitude: short tempered. So I asked myself: what kind of gal will go out with a short tempered guy? Maybe someone with a devastating smile that can calm me down? All goes back to square one asking who will look into you. Well, I don’t know the answer, even if people suggested, I may not accept coz I seek for something more…that I don’t know yet. All the thanks to all my friends, take care. By the way, I’m not negative in this post, just to speak out my mind, if not, I’ll be in despair over her…

3 comments:

yellowpochi said...

hey... i noe its my fault tat i din reply ur msg. but pls dun involve those who wanna help u, wanna make u understand. Yea, they might be misunderstand some fact tat i din reply ur msg, so they only say tat law. i dun wish 2 explain so much coz u all will say 'explain more = defending myself'. juz assume any cases as u like. I dun mind it.

Khi Poay thezzzz FAT NOOB said...

Actually yellowpochi-kun, I DIDN'T BLAME YOU. Please don't be confuse by that. Also, I thank them for trying to make me understand. Frankly speaking, i met alot of people, but only as their acquiantance, not friend. From what i had observed, is hard for me to believe what your friend had say is true. I used the open and closed inverted coma on the word "LAW", as you had notice, shows that i'm just giveing some expression to it, not seriously indicating that it is a law. i hope you can understand.
Finally, i hope that you can stop blaming yourself coz it is not your fault. It is not your fault for not going out with me, but rather the way your friend replies doesn't suit the situation well.
Please don't be like me, always putting myself at guilt, make yourself happier.
I'm sure that alot of people like you out there, so be happy and you might meet him in no time. No hard feelings pochi-kun.

yikoko said...

ya lo..
rw always go out not happi one
her hands are always wif her hp nia.
always no pay attention to us de.