Sunday, March 15, 2009

Concert on 29.03.09

Last event of the semester, concert held by Persatuan Bahasa TiongHua
I met one of our physics junior upon going for lunch last thursday and she asked
me to buy ticket and support them. So i'm partially helping them to promote it to you guys
since i've promised her to post it in Physics Blog ( must start to fulfill all my promises ).

So i asked her to give me the soft copy of the poster and till now she din give me yet,
so you guys must be wondering where did i get this poster?
Yeah!! she gave me the name card, and this very smart fella put his blog url in it

see!! so i ma went to his/her website and ciplak his/her poster!!!
sorry dude pinjam you poster lai use.
But the junior din give me info about the event. I dunno what is the price of the ticket
but dun worry she said she gonna check out this blog to see whether i blog it out or not
so i gonna see if she really can walk the talk bo?
and there rest information is on the poster
Concert on 29/03/09
DTSP , 7.30Pm
Theme: Night Begins

Check out next entry for out very own T-Shirt design by our Final Year Student ( FYS )

3 comments:

wind said...

the price if not mistake is RM5.

kampung guy said...

i'll watch:)

kampung guy said...

well,i watched it last sun,it's not bad,worth to c, but it's end early at around 10pm like tat