Sunday, January 25, 2009

Calm Before Tsunami

Seem that everyone is in their holiday aka CNY Mood d...but to remind you guys..this blog have history of 3years and going.

We have 2007 CNY Entry by weiching then 2008 CNY entry by Khi Boey although is more like New Year Entry.It just remind me how fast time past by, and it already been three years of friendship.
(damn sleepy, my idea got stuck dunno where ki)

Btw, just as u read the title, u already know what i'm going to say right? Although it's a CNY holiday week, but be prepared when u come back. Our fellow physicist Professor is gonna give us a Hell out of it. As you all know some of our coursemate have to redo,remake and recoat the sample again (same goes to me) mean that we have to do it back from square one. I just dun wan to Spoil your Holiday Mood, just wanna wish all of you GONG XI FA CHAI and for those who are still a banana , Happy Chinese New Year. Leave your worries in the Lab and celebrate CNY to the max (wuahhahaha).

Btw can you guys share some experience for you last N-years Celebration or Preparation for CNY.

1 comment:

Khi Poay thezzzz FAT NOOB said...

Thx for the intro TS. Btw, do plssss keep my name correct k? I changed my profile in order to reduce less "mispelling" of my name. No offence but FAT NOOB really suits me according to certain parties which i refused to name them. Anyway Happy Chinese New Year and GONG XI FA CHAI!!!