Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Any Resolution for 2009

Any special resolution for 2009, i dun wan any normal resolution like:

"I wanna work harder next year" (you are not working harder this year, no wonder u got sacked)
"I wanna quit smoking next year" (fuck you quit it now)
"I score 4 plat "
" I wanna quit Dota "
" Physics Blog wan traffic to exceed 500 per week"

So what is your Resolution for 2009?
Btw did u accomplish the 2008 Resolutions u made?
IF not why care to set new goal for next year?
u can't even meet the goal u set last year

SO i set the same Resolution for N-years to come, It's
" Live Life Before Life Leave You "

And every year at this time i'll start to evaluate what i've done in achieving my target for my motto. So have i bang your head to start thinking about achievable goal?

Happy New Year to all of you!! (dun drink and drive and wear condom before you F***) LoL

2 comments:

kampung guy said...

"Live Life Before Life Leave You"= cool sentences...yup,v shud try to achieve the goal tat v hav set b4 no matter how...

阿一 said...

i wish ts become more handsome
izzit a special resolution ???
haha