Monday, May 12, 2008

The ending of the story

from the story yesterday,there's an article hung outside the old folks' house,it says:

Child, when you were very young, i have used many time slowly teach you using spoon, and chopsticks to eat food. Teaching you how to tight your shoe lace, button your clothes, play slides, wear your clothes, and pinch your nasal mucus. All those were the moments to be together with you, i really cherish that memories.

So, when i cant think of anything, cant catch your words, please give me some time, wait me for a while, allow me to think for a while...... most probably what should i say at last, also will be forgot too...

Dear!
Do you forget the first child's song that we learned together for many times? and finally we did it, you could sing that song at last after hundred times trying. Do you still remember I always twisted my brain to answer your questions which are come from nowhere?
So, when i repeat and repeat again to tell you the same and old story, hummed my childhood's songs, allow me to do so.

Let me be getting drunk in those memories...
hopefully, you could accompany me to talk...

Dear,
Now, i always forget button my clothes, and tight my shoe's laces.
During eating, i'll stain my clothes, hands are shaking when combing my hair, don't hasten me, treat me with more patience, gentle and soft, when being together with you, i'll feel warm greatly.

Dear! nowadays, my legs can't stand firmly, even walk also cant. So, please hold my hands firmly, accompany me, slowly. like what i did to you, accompany you to walk slowly, step by step......................................


P/S: If children do not know how to show their understandings and sympathy to their parents, they will be suffering by their for their whole life until they leave this world.......


From me:i feel very touched when reading this article, tears feel like starting to drop from my eyes, but i din drop them...ok, anyway...that de and of the story, hopefully you all enjoy it.

No comments: