Saturday, April 28, 2007

Decision..

I seldom make my own decisions since I was a young boy until I have grown old enough. I remember that when I was a young boy, my mum always took in charge of my daily life. She told me that I only can do this and that. Even my father also did the same things to me. So, whatever I want to do have to ask their permissions and opinions first every time. Then they will judge the things before I do whether it is bad or good. They will tell me why I can or cannot do it. Actually I know that they are trying to guide me to choose the right way. But, that is the main point which causes me could not judge and analyze something that I want to do well. As a result, everything that I do in my daily life almost always hit the wall when I do the decision by myself. I do not blame my parents at all because I know they love me so much so they try to protect me from any harms. Therefore I will try to learn how to handle my problems and improve myself. Like what I say normally, guys always feel headache about money, gal and studies (careers). For my case, I have made them like chaos; I do not know how to fix them well. In fact I do not have too much problem with money (have ptptn) and studies (can ask friends) but I cannot deal with another problem well. Even though sometimes I can speak something funny but not most of the time I can do so, most of the time I speak nonsense a lot. I am also not good expressing my feeling through talking because I will feel nervous to do so, so I prefer to write more than speak. May be lacking of experiences and do not join with other people much, so I cannot communicate well in the big group of people… If I say something which is quite offend you all, please forgive me...^-^

8 comments:

yikoko said...

bro, watever u do we wil support ya~ u're juz like our tailou, u excel in academics n sports, n thus we look highly on u.

anyhow recently u are troubled wif life decisions-making n sumthing dat u perhaps seldom do in ur entire life. hope our advice will hit u n u can hav ur great success out of it. may our frenship-force be wif you, so dat u can hav the courage to do da "thing".

all da best, wil support u anyhow, under any circumstances, any conditions. our platonic love wil enhance u to da fullest!

yellowpochi said...

Aiya , we still young wat~
dun worry so much lar, we still afford 2 do wrong decision...
kampate~!!

kampung guy said...

thanks..feel touched..i dunno wanna write wat dy..

private TS said...

young!!! going to be 21 liao lo...maybe doggie are young little gal kua... but i consider myself as young adult liao...every decision come with responsibility..so making decision need alot of confidence.. me myself also not good at decision making..because of lack of confidence...so make sure u think twice before u make it...but dun think too long...cause ppl might not be able to wait...btw did you call her? that night...any decision u make, u must be brave to face the consequence...anyway we will stand at ur side...jia yo!! you know u r the best!!

The Jack Sparrow said...

hehehe, guys yellowpochi is quite rite.
We have to sometimes make desicions and they might turn out bad. Since we are still young we learn from it and become better. Life is like basketball, u need to learn from mistakes. Look at critisism as a tool better yourself. Once u have made da mistake, be happy that u have learned from it, dun worry bout da mistake much. Because at the end of da day knowledge is what counts. I guess since u do sports, ull understand. Remmeber this: No style is da wrong style. So guys dont squander your youth and enjoy da holidays. Live young, die young at heart and have no regrets. God speed.

---Lessons From A Pirate---

The Jack Sparrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
private TS said...

Go ahead making ur biggest decision on earth...so make no mistake dude...dun listen to this biggie...basketball and making decision is different...if u make wrong decision, u might not see the sunrise again(in certain thing) not like this biggie said learn from mistake...if u make wrong decision during crossing road or driving u might not have chance to learn from ur mistake(Dinash bagero)

wind said...

haha... i think i also almost same nia lah...