Sunday, June 28, 2009

R.I.P MJ

This entry is for you MJ.... we fucking miss you (but not me) LoL

It has been awhile since i've penned my entry here. LoL

Ever since MJ passed away, his album is selling like hot cookies

The number of viewer in Youtube for his MTV or video has been skyrocketed..

The amount of entries that blogger blog with the title of " R.I.P MJ " or " Tribute to MJ "
has blown up the blogspot server. (it took me hours to get this posted)

The price of MJ's collective item such as his Bellie Jean Hat in E-bay has increase 4-10 fold

and even Top Hits at Kara-ok lounge....


MJ, you are a Legend not Will Smith

I dedicate this song to you guys



I get to know this song from my roommate, though i've listen to that song before but i couldn't recall the title. It was ChunSion's favourite one, and his favourite ringtone as well. Sure got lotsa memories in it.

7 comments:

yikoko said...

very kamtong..
nice vid.

kampung guy said...

wow...roommate,u still remember?it's so touching..after MJ passed away,i set this song again as my ringtones.you r rite,bro...got lot of things hidden in this songs...

yellowpochi said...

not me 2... i wun miss himm...

§i|εn† Pª¡ŋ said...

not realli a big fan of MJ, but he's a special n talented artist...one of a kind...

P.S: da video cannot c liao 1?

reena said...

it's a great loss...

jacqueline said...

i like few of his songs....haha...

青青的阿布瓜瓜 said...

part of my childhood. can't deny his talent..