Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some thoughts, maybe….( in addition to the reply to “We organize”)?

Is been a long time since I posted anything on this blog, most of the things I faced are too personal to post, or, reluctant to seek advise online.

Before you read my post please be known that I’m not as good as a planner as TS and gang is. What I am planning is not in large scale, but I welcome anyone that can perfect it.

After reading the post “We organize”, maybe I’ll post some ideas regarding of what we may/can do this semester.

Since most of you has lesser lecture to attend to, and by luck most of us had an empty day in Friday (not include FYP), I was thinking maybe our activities can be on that day.

No offence guys, but I was thinking to spend a few hours on Friday as revision class, since our “beloved” Suhail was KIA, MIA, or anything, and we had a warm welcome from our “greatest” physicist Sohail, we ought to do something before he “nuke” us all.

My suggested revision time is on Friday, from 2 to 5 pm (with +/- ), and after that we can do anything we like, maybe go swimming.

Other than that, I heard that some of you maybe planning to play badminton, well, how about put it on Friday morning? Of course I don’t have a racket, so if anyone knows where to borrow one please let me know.

Also some plans for Saturday, I was thinking anyone would like go hiking. Let’s not aim at places which are too difficult to reach, but places maybe like Penang hill can do.

Well that’s the plans I can thought of. Feel free to post anything…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Badminton can on...
but revision ng... 3-5pm la.. or 2.30-5pm...for me la...if wan...
swimming all tat can on...
but dun 1 all in a week...
if badminton after swimming then hiking can die d...
i think mostly 2 of it in a week la...if really wan...

yellowpochi said...

hahaa... wah... revision ahh... haihz... I so lazy and sick of the sohail... nvm, good 2 study also...
but saurday... nono... saturday and sunday is the most busy day 4 me... got lifeguard activities and earn money activities... hee...
so... c wat u alll plan ya...
cheers :)
(*hehe, i the person who dunno how 2 organise and only noe how 2 hiam... haha... slap myself.. piak)

§i|εn† Pª¡ŋ said...

i fri got classes la...opposite from u guys...i mon only no class at all :(