Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mission: Revenge for father's death. Result: Failed!


Siu Keong's Diary

Mission: Revenge for daddy's death yesterday.
Date: 5th Aug 2008
Time: 9:43pm

Daddy's been missing since last nite, he's not bck since he left home for hunting. alas, i found out da reason, there's this girl in dat room who've smack him to death. What a horrible death!! i must seek for revenge!!! so today, i'll crept on her study table 2 frighten her...hahahha....she'll for sure freak out!!! den i wont let her have a good nite sleep...hehe...but....wait....she saw me creep up....n i managed 2 freak her out...but she seems so angry at me....she wanna kill me, she wanna let me go thru da same horrible death my daddy go thru laz nite....No!!! i must hide...RETREAT!!!panicked, i try 2 hide into any nearest hole i can find. lucky enuf, i manage 2 save my life, but it's for now only. she doesn't give up until she's sure dat i'm dead in front of her own eyes :'( she search hi n low, though i sense fear in her. she opened her drawer, wah!!! hiding place found. i quicker zap out to anywhere hidden from her. wah...da's reali frightened her...hahahha!!!!but still...she don't give up...still searching for me...sigh....n at laz, she found me again...i'm under her bed. she try 2 scare me out of my hiding place, but i'm faster den her, i managed 2 flee into a small dark alley (space btw da wardrobe and da wall) n hide there without being killed...hehehe...she's still trying to scare me out of hidden place...haha...stupid her, of cos i wont come out. heard her finding all ways 2 get me killed....die, i have 2 act fast, else i'm dead. i have 2 leave tis horrible dungeon. slowly i feel something sticky near me which without any warning, bite me. fight with all my might for my life, the strength of this reptile still overpower me :( with a big gulp, he bite my whole head!!! i'm feeling colder...i'm getting weaker to fight, but he's still not chewing me off,....cos he got no teeth!!!muahaha...meaning i can still fight for my life...
(da wall is on top, da side of da cupboard is below: wrong rotation angle)
da process of my battle wif this reptile named lizard!!!
30 min have passed...i'm still keen 2 fight for my survival, though i have lose lots of energy :(

Final result: I'm bitten into pieces...
Summary: Revenge failed. Battle lost.

4 comments:

private TS said...

haha...you r the predator la...trying to kill the bug? but it end up being eaten by this Lizard...

§i|εn† Pª¡ŋ said...

i'm not da predator. i'm da victim, under attack by flyin cockroaches. But now, no fear liao, cos i got Ridsect specially 2 kill cockroaches!!! muahahahha...da lizard do me a big favour, dun need me 2 keluar tangan 2 destroy da cockroach personally ;p thnx lizzy

kampung guy said...

oh...i think not oni it'll help u kill da siu keong,oso leave sum black "gold" in ur rum9whoa untung alot XD)...consider to sell it:p

yellowpochi said...

Whoa, luckily keong cai din visit me this sem... I hate them...