Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hi Guys...

I’m not sure about my topic title yet, but please give any comment that will suit this topic. Alright, now I’m going to type something out (lol), hopefully it’ll be longer than any post being posted.

It’s been a while guys, how are you? Now that the exam is finally over, what are yours holiday planning? I might be asking some silly questions here, but hey, we know what is going to happen this holiday. What I’m expecting for a reply is that something way out of the ordinary to happen, so that everyone can participate in the post and make this blog alive again.

Well, what are we going to use for our holiday? Our answers now will be: industrial training, research work, part time job, full time job, KSCP, blah blah…

Yes I know, most of us here (including the junior who surf this blog) are 2nd year students, one year left to graduate…that’s why this holiday means a lot to us. To enjoy, to work hard, which one you prefer? Which one you desire? Is up t you to decide.

For those who work, industrial training, etc, which you luck and hopefully you learn something useful throughout the programme. For those who will be sitting for KSCP, don’t be sad, work hard, and Score! You still have one bro here who might be able to help you guys (since you’ll be sitting for ZCT 210), if he got a chance to do fast revision and help you guys…don’t need to say it but you know who he/she might be.

Now then, there have been “news” circulating around about who will fill the SIJIL DEKAN slot for PURE PHYSICS students. Alright then, why don’t we have a poll to predict the outcome? TS will be the Bookie for this poll, so I’m counting on you, TS ^^.

Here are some candidates for the poll, I might miss out some one, so TS please help me on that.

Candidates:

-Tee Chun Sion

-Lee Sai Cheong

-Lim Shyue Pinn

-Wang Ruo-Wen

-Reena Cheah Khoe Siew

-Lim Li Zhi

-Tan Soon Ying

-Tan Thien Sing

-Hor Kam Thye

TS please explain the rules and expand the list. I can’t remember all…thank you!

5 comments:

yellowpochi said...

wahhhlaoo.... y put my name there? i sure cannot get 1...
I m a failure...
btw, holiday... i thk i will waste my long holiday.. staying at home do nth... din do LI din work... din do anythg meaningful... aihz~
4 ppl who doing LI , work or play... hope u enjoy yoour holiday lar :)

private TS said...

Okay...after a few days working..finally have time to reply Khi Boey's post...after a few calculation, i'll list down some favourite (only for close friend and blogger here) for the DEAN LIST award...and here is the betting rate:
BEH KHI BOEY(front runner) with 19/20
LIEW WEI CHING with 2/7
LIM SHYUE PINN with 1/6
TEE CHUN SION with 1/9
TAN TEIK KEAN with 1/15
LIM LI ZHI with 1/22
REENA CHEAH KHOE SIEW with 1/22
KHOR KAM THYE with 1/18
TAN SOON YING with 1/25
GABRIEL CHING KAR EE with 1/25
CHEAH KIT WENG with 1/25
Here is TOP 11 rating for this coming DEAN LIST AWARD.

kampung guy said...

walau,y put my name there?i'm a failure lai,sure cannot de,dun waste da space here by putting my name...:p hey,better make a schedule there la...make plp ez to vote.

Khi Poay thezzzz FAT NOOB said...

Huhuhuhuhuhhu...sorry for this spam.

Ok. There are a few coorections need to be made:

Beh Khi Poay
Hor Kam Thye

Next, I am curious to ask why I don’t see some of the names I posted? I thought it might be interested if we put some more names with a higher betting on it. C’mon, show some confidence man…hehehhehe…

Results for the tawaran penginapan desasiswa is out. So for those who apply hostel be sure to go for a check at healthy campus there.

Ok then, so everybody is busy with their work lately…lets hope that somehow we can keep this blog alive.

So now, you want me to write a story? Give me some ideas so that I can work on. Also if you are interested please leave some comments so that I can improve…hey, no offend if I use other names but you feel that person sounds like you k?

So…let’s get started!

kampung guy said...

walau,i think u r too eng dy....got time create story pulak??