Friday, December 28, 2007

Kampung Guy...how are you?...

Kampung Guy...your the busiest person i ever known. I know you're sick and still keep working on various activities, like the Kung Fu night. Well, hope our dearest physicists here will support you in terms of $$(ticket) and morally (gambateh Sion-kun!). May your Kung Fu night be a blast(successful).

Dear Sion-kun, frankly to tell you that i admire your hardworking times, activites and studies you keep them in balance, to the most. Please don't compare yours with mine, as mine will be different, but anyway, hopefully our discussion group (last sem) did bear some fruits. I tried my best as i could, and you should do it and i know you can. W ell, when you go for interview, remember to tell them bout your Kung Fu activites that give the audience a big blast, i'm sure it'll be a great help.

Kampung guy, with your hard-work on going, who knows you meet your other-half SOONER than you think? hehehehehhe...gambateh...

3 comments:

private TS said...

Hey SF...why last sem u din create a post for me or JY...we also suffer the same situation like KG now...sobsob...why u only care about CS...lol...could u explain it...i'm not jealous about that...just my curiosity...

Khi Poay thezzzz FAT NOOB said...

Well, i only replied to the recent post d...

Bout you and JY, well, i didn't really mixed with JY, all i know is that he works very very hard in The Wanderers(correct spelling?) group.

And you, well, rather different from CS, i know that you worked hard in the concert but unlike CS, his Kung Fu thing may be too hard on him still he continues doing it. I'm not shooting you CS don't get me wrong.

Bout last sem...hehehe...I concentrate on anime every weekend, coz Monday till Friday was hard on me.

Oh by the way, i don't think we'll meet often this sem, compared to last one. JY saw my timetable already. He'll know.

Why don't you ask JY to post something for you? HOw about post something to me...kekekeke...

kampung guy said...

bro...so far i feel fine,dun worry.quite touched when u all r concerned about me...thx.actually laz time study group help me improve a lot.again,thx to u,SF.of coz i wont compare me n u la...every1 has his or her own abilities n interests.so i admit tat my academic is not s gud s urs.so dun worry about tat.coz i noe how far can i go.now,watever i do jz try my best nia.i never regret of my academic coz i've done it s best s i can,tat's enuv dy.thz supporting mkf i oso wont mind if u dun buy n watch.morally support oso can do dy.while my another half...sooner will get?haha...it depends on how does IT arrange for me or may b i might do sumthing on it...s i normally say,depends on da situation if have got chances.while u,never shy of urself la..outward appearance is not important.everything is done by ur heart.if u 5 "7th floor" according outward appearance,tat means u r superficial.so...dun worry la,u can 5 1 de...may b time havent come yet gua,haha...while ts aka noob,actually he has not much things to be annoyed,sengaja cari pasal eja.seldom observe plp's feeling...tat's y la...who wanna care of u...nowadays,i'm very very bz n tired,no matter mentally or physically.so try not to b over in joking wiv me coz my temper now is short now coz of stressed,ok?